Managing multi-project builds requires tracking myriad variables across multiple locations and teams. Precise data and insights can empower project managers to face defects, resource mismanagement, and timeline delays.
Identify material utilization trends
Manage actual vs planned material usage in real-time, including wastage comparisons across contractors and crews
- ✔️ Manage material units and forecast against timelines, completions and inventory
- ✔️ Provide finance teams and contractors instant visibility of completed labor and material units to accelerate billing processes
Assign work based on crew performance
Monitor and benchmark crew efficiency and quality daily and assign work to your most effective and productive teams
- ✔️ Assess average run rates, identify anomalies, and address emerging trends to keep projects on track
- ✔️ Make decisions with data - what resources are needed to meet milestones, do I have sufficient crews in place?
Monitor defects and build quality as you go
Avoid cost overruns and reduce defects with real-time quality insights
- ✔️ Identify quality issues by crew or contractor quickly to address performance issues
- ✔️ Manage quality as construction progresses rescuing inflated labor costs or extended completion times
Real-time visibility of status from portfolio to asset level
Gain real-time visibility into project schedules, delays, and root causes - from single projects to complex, multi-site projects
- ✔️ Gain real-time visibility into project schedules, delays, and root causes - from single projects to complex, multi-site projects.
- ✔️ Foster a collaborative environment between contractors, and office staff, effectively removing bottlenecks.
Our customers say it best
With Render Insights, it takes less than 30 minutes to keep all of our project dashboards up to date, it is just point and click.
That's one-sixteenth of the time taken with Render previously and a saving of more than two FTEs in previous construction environments.