Construction and operations managers can often deal with fragmented project views, leading to delays, inefficiencies, and stakeholder mistrust. Alleviate these with Render Insights today.
Compare crew performance across multiple projects
Stay ahead of schedule with instant progress and contractor performance visibility
- ✔️ Daily visibility of progress impacts and potential choke points
- ✔️ Monitor time to close tasks out by crew, assign work to more productive or faster teams to meet delivery targets
- ✔️ Ensure crews are building in an optimal way and to priorities
Monitor build quality as you go
Reduce defects and avoid cost overruns or extended completion timelines
✔️ Identify contractors and areas with the lowest or highest rework or variation rates
✔️ Identify if changes or defects are within acceptable limits by crew or contractor to stay ahead of potential issues
- ✔️ Monitor ime to hand over by contractor or region
Forecast and track material utilization seamlessly
Manage actual vs planned material usage in real-time, including wastage comparisons across contractors and crews
- ✔️ Manage material units and forecast against run rate and expected completion timelines
✔️Accurately manage material inventory, orders, and wastage
- ✔️ Provide finance teams and contractors instant visibility of completed labor and material units to accelerate billing processes
Enhanced collaboration and integrity
Streamline the project lifecycle by bridging the gap between construction and customers.
- ✔️ Ensure timely and ready connections for customers, facilitating smooth transitions for marketing and operations.
- ✔️ Foster a collaborative environment between partners, contractors, and office staff, effectively removing bottlenecks.
- ✔️ Maintain the integrity of the network with a consolidated view of the entire production process, ensuring swift and informed decision-making.