Full-time, Permanent role | US-based
High-growth Startup | SaaS Construction Technology & Service Provider | Global Markets
Render is at a pivotal point with our technology and we are looking for an experienced Solutions Engineer to join our sales team and deliver against global growth goals..
This role is critical to Render’s success, and represents a ground-floor opportunity in a business that’s already well-progressed towards leading an estimated $50 billion network construction work management market by 2025.
The role you will play:
The core objective of the Solutions Engineer is to work in partnership with Business Development to close deals with new clients, liaise with new clients on technical requirements and capabilities and to develop a structured new client onboarding process that will set the partnership up for long-term success.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Project engineer, kick-off, project delivery
- Advising and supporting Business Development on telco engineering and technical requirements during the new sales process
- Contributing to sales collateral and negotiations by providing technical advice and details of platform capability
- Ongoing client operations, account and relationship management ensuring that partners are satisfied throughout the project lifecycle
- Ensuring effective collaboration with internal Render teams to manage post-sales and onboarding support
- Delivering against quarterly financial and non-financial metrics and other variable key performance requirements
- Development of a pre-sales/demonstration and post-sales strategy and effective handover methods and processes to ensure successful delivery of Render’s services.
Who You Are:
At Render Networks, we have ambitious goals to be the leading platform in our industry. To achieve this, we are looking for someone who is passionate about delivering an innovative world class platform that will add minimise costs and aid productivity for our customers.
We value people with an entrepreneurial spirit, those who have the ability to execute and who have the ability to make commercially viable decisions.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Industry Knowledge & Experience: Experience gained as a Sales Engineer/Pre-Sales Technical Support within a SaaS technology environment
- Independence: The ability to work autonomously with the proactivity and knowledge to make sound technical decisions and be resourceful when new information is required
- Ability to Build Effective Relationships: Demonstrated experience in building trusted relationships with customers during the pre sales process
- Analytical Skills: The ability to analyse client requirements and deliver appropriate responses to their technical requirements
- Communication Skills: Strong verbal and written communications skills with the ability to simplify technical language for non-technical customers
- Agility: The ability to pivot with a growing business and to change tactics as required.
- Passion: Passion for technology, innovation, international business, closing key deals and commercial growth.
- Tenacity & Resilience: These are critical behaviours for success in this role to ensure our success as an innovating player in market.
Further desirable skills, knowledge & experience:
Our ideal candidate will have 4+ years technical engineering, Sales Engineering and or Technical Support experience gained within a telecommunications or SaaS technology environment. Qualifications in Engineering, Computer Science, IT, Information Systems, Commerce or a relevant field and have demonstrated skills & experience in reporting and analytics tools, experience with geospatial and/or Cad tools and applications highly regarded relevant
What’s on offer:
Render is building a business that we can be proud of. On offer is the opportunity to work closely with a global work community, flexible working arrangements, a hugely talented and passionate group of co-workers, and the opportunity to change a global industry.
The position is US based with a global remit, requiring the ability to travel and be based near an international port.
Render exists to Build Networks Better.
Our Digital Network Construction platform enables telecommunications, network engineering and construction organisations to transform the way networks are deployed. With hundreds of billions being spent on network infrastructure projects around the world, finding new ways to maximise productivity and minimise risk has never been more critical. Render’s technology dramatically improves control of network rollouts, reducing the cost and time to deploy large-scale networks in Australia, New Zealand and US markets.
Render has developed a set of custom GIS-centric web and mobile applications, and to help drive growth and mature processes we are looking for exceptional, passionate people to join the team.
If you're interested in this role please share your details and CV via the form and we will be in touch within a few days. We really value your time and look forward to discussing the opportunity further.
If you have any queries about this role, please reach out directly to: Geraldine Nankervis | firstname.lastname@example.org