Senior Software Engineer
Full-time Permanent role, Melbourne-based
- Fast-Growth Startup | SaaS Construction technology platform and service provider
- Global Markets
Render exists to Build Networks Better.
Render is a geospatial work management software platform for telecommunications, network engineering and construction organisations. With hundreds of billions being spent on network infrastructure projects around the world, finding new ways to maximise productivity and minimise risk has never been more critical. Render’s technology dramatically improves control of network rollouts, reducing the cost and time to deploy large-scale networks in Australia, New Zealand and US markets.
Render has developed a set of custom GIS-centric web and mobile applications, and to help drive growth and mature processes we are looking for exceptional, passionate people to join the team.
We are currently seeking a Senior Software Engineer - a developer who is passionate about making software using a range of technologies and will help us deliver to an exciting product roadmap. As a member of the team, you’ll work across the full stack of web and mobile applications development including supporting geospatially-centric features and data science automation.
The company is growing rapidly and we are looking for great people to join the Development team.
The role you will play
- Working with customers and colleagues on requirements gathering and business analysis
- Developing, testing, maintaining and supporting applications
- Supporting and learning about customer journeys, user experience and interaction design
- Managing tasks to successful completion within timelines
- Working effectively both autonomously and in a project team
- Mentoring junior team members.
Our ideal candidate
- Has a “can do” attitude
- Has strong communication and problem solving skills
- Is experienced in “full stack” web application development
- Is experienced in relational databases and SQL queries, along with a familiarity in ORM and NoSQL concepts
- Has a tertiary degree in computer science
Further desirable skills knowledge & experience:
- Experienced in geospatial data concepts, formats and tools
- Experienced in mobile application development
- Experienced in DevOps
- Experienced in AWS systems and development (e.g. EC2’s, Lambdas, serverless offerings)
- Experienced in UX design, CX and interaction design
What's on offer
Render is building a business that Australia can be proud of. On offer is a home-base with lots of natural light, flexible working arrangements, a hugely talented and passionate group of co-workers, and the opportunity to change a global industry.
We’re a young company that’s growing fast and doing first-class and we’re looking for the great people who want to be part of a great team.At times, travel may be required, however it will not be significant.
If you're interested in this role please share your details and CV via the form and we will be in touch within a few days. We really value your time and look forward to discussing the opportunity further.
If you have any queries , please reach out directly to: Geraldine Nankervis, email@example.com