Project and Commercial Consultant | Consulting full-time position, Melbourne-based
Render exists to Build Networks Better.
Render is a geospatial work management software platform for telecommunications, network engineering and construction organisations. With hundreds of billions being spent on network infrastructure projects around the world over the next decade, finding new ways to maximise productivity and minimise risk has never been more critical. Render’s technology dramatically improves control of network rollouts, reducing the cost and time to deploy large-scale networks in Australia, New Zealand and US markets.
Render has developed a set of custom GIS-centric web and mobile applications, and to help drive growth and mature processes we are looking for exceptional, passionate people to join the team.
Render are currently searching for an experienced Project & Commercial Consultant to work closely with the CEO in Melbourne and drive both project outcomes and commercial processes across our global business.
This role is critical to Render’s success and represents a ground-floor opportunity in a company that’s well-progressed towards its mission of being the digital network construction leader in a global network construction market that’s estimated to exceed $50 billion by 2025.
The candidate we’re looking for understands program delivery, is familiar with enterprise sales and contracts, knows how to cultivate and maintain strong commercial relationships in telco and construction industries, and is at home in a fast-moving SaaS business that delivers world-class customer outcomes and ROI.
The role you will play:
Core to objectives for the Project and Commercial Consultant role is coordinating Render’s customer delivery project portfolio across US and Australian markets, working directly with customers to implement and manage solutions, and provide commercial, account management and business development support across the organisation.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Working directly with the CEO and Business Development functions on bid responses, pricing, and resource plans required to win and deliver work in ANZ and USA growth markets;
- Coordination and management of Render’s customer delivery portfolio;
- Hands-on project implementation, training, support and account management as required in Australia, and the USA by exception;
- Executive commercial and contract administration and support as required;
Who we are:
At Render our vision to Build Networks Better and change the way large-scale networks are deployed - this is core to everything we do. We are looking for a confident project professional to help us drive our next wave of growth. The successful candidate will have strong commercial and analytical capabilities, and be genuinely customer-centric in their thinking and approach to work.
We value entrepreneurial ambition, and need people who are determined to change an industry.
Render presents a rare career growth opportunity to those who are driven and ready to make an impact on a high-growth global technology business.
Our ideal candidate:
- Understands how business is done in the telecommunications and network engineering space;
- Is technically minded and commercially proven;
- Thrives working at a pace in high-growth environments;
- Has strong analytical and problem-solving abilities;
- Comes with demonstrated experience in project operations, ideally gained within a GIS, network engineering environment or similar;
- Is disciplined, process-driven and understands how to build and manage relationships and an opportunity pipeline.
Further desirable skills, knowledge & experience:
- Experience in selling and using enterprise SaaS technology is a bonus;
- Project experience within an engineering, telco or construction environment;
- Proven ability to communicate with influence at an executive level, and delivering outstanding customer outcomes in an enterprise sales context is highly desirable..
What’s on offer:
Render is building a business that Australia can be proud of. On offer is a home-base with lots of natural light, flexible working arrangements, a hugely talented and passionate group of co-workers, and the opportunity to change a Global industry.