Principal Full Stack Engineer
Permanent / Full Time / Melbourne Based
Render’s singular focus is best summarised by our mission; continuously innovate and evolve technology to Build Networks Better.
Render’s digital construction management platform enables telecommunication network operators and construction teams to digitize the construction workflow and significantly reduce the time and cost of large-scale fibre deployment.
With over $30B in annual US network infrastructure investment expected to continue for the next decade, the need for technology enabled efficiency and streamlined construction approaches is absolute. As a result, Render's market-leading platform is experiencing rapid adoption and we are looking for exceptional tech talent to join the team as we build the platform and to contribute to our high-growth journey.
Beyond our work, our values shape everything that we do at Render and we can’t understate how central these six statements are to our culture. Our team not only have a genuine passion for innovating the network construction sector, but live and breathe our values:
- Innovate for impact
- Love what you build
- Back yourself to win
- Be the customer outcome
- Stay open
- Embrace the larrikin
The role you will play:
The Principal Full Stack Engineer is experienced in cloud-based solutions and both front and back end systems with the ability to code, lead a team of Developers and partner with our Chief Technology Officer to build Render’s platform and drive our technology strategy forward.
You’ll be an experienced technical leader who has demonstrated success in implementing development processes that will allow us to scale, innovate for impact and create a world class product for our customers.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Using your knowledge and passion for applying the latest technologies to drive Render’s innovation
- Working with the Chief Technology Officer to evolve Render’s software engineering practices and champion development initiatives
- Lead a team of developers with varied levels of experience ensuring they have the technical knowledge and tools to deliver against requirements and deadlines
- Developing, testing, maintaining and supporting applications (“hands-on”)
- Supporting and learning about customer journeys, user experience and interaction design
Our ideal candidate:
- Thrives working in a scaling fast-growth environment where you are involved in the platform build phase.
- Is experienced in full stack web application development for a SaaS or cloud-based solution
- Is experienced in AWS architectures and offerings
- Can work with customers and colleagues on requirements gathering and business analysis
- Is experienced in relational databases and SQL queries, along with a familiarity in ORM and NoSQL concepts
- Has strong technical leadership qualities and is passionate about developing talent at all phases of their career
- Is known for their approach to getting things done effectively and aspires to be a senior technology leader in a global context
- Has strong communication and problem solving skills
Further desirable skills and experience:
- Experience in geospatial data concepts, formats and tools
- Experience in mobile application development
- Experience in DevOps
- Experience in UX design, CX and interaction design
What's on offer:
Render is building a business that Australia can be proud of. We’re a young company that’s growing fast in the US network construction industry, and have global ambitions on the horizon. You’ll work with great people, innovative technologies and know that you’re part of a broader vision to connect communities globally at a time when it’s never been more important.
How to apply:
If you're interested in this opportunity, please share your details and CV via the form and we will be in touch to discuss your application.
If you have any queries, please reach out to us at email@example.com