Network Delivery Manager | US-based (West-Coast)
Render exists to Build Networks Better.
Render is a geospatial work management software platform for telecommunications, network engineering and construction organisations. With hundreds of billions being spent on network infrastructure projects around the world over the next decade, finding new ways to maximize productivity and minimize risk has never been more critical. Render’s technology dramatically improves visibility and controls of network rollouts, reducing the cost and time to deploy large-scale networks across the USA, Australia and Asia.
Render has developed a set of custom GIS-centric web and mobile applications, and to help drive growth and mature processes we are looking for exceptional, passionate people to join the team.
Render are currently searching for an experienced Network Delivery Manager to work closely with the Render leadership team and drive project outcomes in across the US market.
This role is critical to Render’s success and represents a ground-floor opportunity in a company that’s well-progressed on its mission to be the Digital Network Construction leader in a global network construction market that’s estimated to exceed $50 billion by 2025.
The candidate we’re looking for is experienced in telecommunications infrastructure delivery and Outside Plant (OSP) deployment, is customer-centric in everything they do, and ready to take their career to the next level with a fast-moving and high-growth SaaS construction technology business that delivers world-class customer outcomes and ROI.
The role you will play:
The core objective of this west-coast USA-focused role is to deliver outstanding customer and project outcomes across Render’s portfolio of fiber network rollouts across the US, working directly with customers and partners to initiate, implement and deliver Render’s unique Digital Network Construction approach.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- In market US stakeholder management and solution delivery to customers, construction contractors and other delivery partners.
- Hands-on solution implementation, training and customer support to ensure projects are initiated, managed and delivered to exceed customer expectations.
- Developing effective project and account management processes that enable success delivery the US project portfolio;
- Ensuring timely delivery of project deliverables and workshop outcomes in line with contractual obligations.
Who we are:
At Render our vision to Build Networks Better and change the way large-scale networks are deployed - is core to everything we do. We are looking for a confident, OSP-experienced infrastructure project professional to help us drive our next wave of growth. The successful candidate will understand the challenges of the current state, and have the ability to effectively train and coach construction crews on in-field technology that changes the way they work.
We value entrepreneurial ambition, and need people who are determined to change an industry.
On offer is a rare career growth opportunity to a candidate who is driven and ready to make an impact on a high-growth global technology business.
Our ideal candidate:
- Understands how business is done in the telecommunications and network construction space;
- Is a technically minded and commercially proven project manager;
- Is equally happy working in a team and autonomous environment;
- Has a track record in efficient OSP project delivery;
- Thrives working at pace in high-growth environments;
- Has strong analytical and communication skills;
- Comes with demonstrated experience in project operations, ideally gained within a GIS, network engineering environment or similar;
- Is disciplined, process-driven and understands how to build and manage stakeholder relationships;
- An engineering background and hands-on experience with design or construction SaaS technology is a bonus;
What’s on offer:
Render is growing a company that our people are hugely proud of and passionate about. On offer is a foundational team member role, a rising tide of career advancement opportunities, flexible and autonomous working arrangements and the chance to work with a talented group of co-workers that are driving innovation across a global industry.
If you are interested in this role please share your details and CV via the form and we will be in touch within a few days. We really value your time and look forward to discussing the opportunity further.