Network Delivery Manager
Permanent / Full Time / Tennessee, Mississippi or Arkansas
Render’s singular focus is best summarized by our mission; continuously innovate and evolve technology to Build Networks Better.
Render’s digital construction management platform enables telecommunication network operators and construction teams to digitize the construction workflow and significantly reduce the time and cost of large-scale fiber deployment.
With over $30B in annual US network infrastructure investment expected to continue for the next decade, the need for technology enabled efficiency and streamlined construction approaches is absolute. As a result, Render's market-leading platform is experiencing rapid adoption and we are looking for exceptional tech talent to join the team as we build the platform and to contribute to our high-growth journey.
Beyond our work, our values shape everything that we do at Render and we can’t understate how central these six statements are to our culture. Our team not only have a genuine passion for innovating the network construction sector, but live and breathe our values:
- Innovate for impact
- Love what you build
- Back yourself to win
- Be the customer outcome
- Stay open
- Embrace the larrikin
The role you will play:
The core objective of this mid-west US-focused role is to deliver outstanding customer and project outcomes across Render’s portfolio of fiber network rollouts across the US, working directly with customers and partners to initiate, implement and deliver Render’s unique Digital Network Construction approach.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- In market US stakeholder management and solution delivery to customers, construction contractors and other delivery partners
- Hands-on solution implementation, training and customer support to ensure projects are initiated, managed and delivered to exceed customer expectations
- Developing effective project and account management processes that enable success delivery the US project portfolio
- Ensuring timely delivery of project deliverables and workshop outcomes in line with contractual obligations
Our ideal candidate:
- Understands how business is done in the telecommunications and network construction space
- Is a technically minded and commercially proven project manager
- Is equally happy working in a team and autonomous environment
- Has a track record in efficient OSP project delivery
- Thrives working at pace in high-growth environments
- Has strong analytical and communication skills
- Comes with demonstrated experience in project operations, ideally gained within a GIS, network engineering environment or similar
- Is disciplined, process-driven and understands how to build and manage stakeholder relationships
- An engineering background and hands-on experience with design or construction SaaS technology is a bonus
What's on offer:
Render is a young company that’s growing fast in the US network construction industry with global ambitions on the horizon. You’ll work with great people, innovative technologies and know that you’re part of a broader vision to connect communities globally at a time when it’s never been more important.
How to apply:
If you're interested in this opportunity, please share your details and CV via the form and we will be in touch to discuss your application.
If you have any queries, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org