Network Delivery Analyst
Permanent / Full Time / US - CO, CA Mid-West (Remote) or South East (Remote)
Render’s singular focus is best summarised by our mission; continuously innovate and evolve technology to Build Networks Better.
Render’s digital construction management platform enables telecommunication network operators and construction teams to digitize the construction workflow and significantly reduce the time and cost of large-scale fiber deployment.
With over $30B in annual US network infrastructure investment expected to continue for the next decade, the need for technology enabled efficiency and streamlined construction approaches is absolute. As a result, Render's market-leading platform is experiencing rapid adoption and we are looking for exceptional tech talent to join the team as we build the platform and to contribute to our high-growth journey.
Beyond our work, our values shape everything that we do at Render and we can’t understate how central these six statements are to our culture. Our team not only have a genuine passion for innovating the network construction sector, but live and breathe our values:
- Innovate for impact
- Love what you build
- Back yourself to win
- Be the customer outcome
- Stay open
- Embrace the larrikin
The role you will play:
The core objective of the Network Delivery Analyst is to work in partnership with our US Network Delivery team and to support them in closing deals with new customers, liaising with new customers on technical requirements and capabilities and to develop a structured onboarding process that will set the partnership up for long-term success.
Further responsibilities of the role include:
- Manage technical customer support, communications and technical project delivery requirements
- Advising the US Network Delivery team on technical requirements during the new sales process and customer onboarding
- Contributing to sales collateral and negotiations by providing technical advice and details of platform capability
- Developing platform FAQ documentation to support common customer queries
- Technical account and relationship management ensuring that customers are satisfied throughout the project lifecycle
- Ensuring effective collaboration with internal teams and acting as a conduit between the Product & Delivery team and Network Delivery to provide technical post-sales and onboarding support
- Delivering against quarterly metrics and other variable key performance requirements
Our ideal candidate has:
- Experience in technical support communication management via phone, email & chat triage with the ability to set up service level agreements
- Experience in isolating support requests to user error, config, or code/bug
- Experience in test case writing
- Document complex requests for triage and communicate with the wider team
- Experience in creating platform FAQ documentation for customers
- Ability to validate and replicate issues in our platform
- Ability to follow & run in-house scripting tools to perform tablet and application UI form updates, user admin changes, database synchronization, and related tasks
- Experience in Atlassian Stack, JIRA, Confluence + Slack Desirable
- Previous exposure to Linux/Unix systems
- Strong written, verbal, and technical communications skills; Organized, proactive self-starter; Ability to prioritize workload based on company objectives and value-provided to customers
- A “can do” attitude bundled with strong communication and problem solving skills
What's on offer:
We’re a young company that’s growing fast in the US network construction industry, and have global ambitions on the horizon. You’ll work with great people, innovative technologies and know that you’re part of a broader vision to connect communities globally at a time when it’s never been more important.
How to apply:
If you're interested in this opportunity, please share your details and CV via the form and we will be in touch to discuss your application.
If you have any queries, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org