Head of Commercial Operations
Full-time Permanent role, Melbourne-based
Render are currently searching for an experienced Head of Commercial Operations to work closely with the CEO in Melbourne and drive commercial routines and outcomes across our global business.
This role is critical to Render’s success, and represents a ground-floor opportunity in a business that’s already well-progressed towards leading an estimated $50 billion network construction work management market by 2025.
The candidate we’re looking for understands contracts, knows how to cultivate and maintain strong commercial relationships in telco and construction industries, and is at home in a fast-moving business development environment that delivers world-class outcomes and class leading customer ROI.
The role you will play:
Core to objectives for the Head of Commercial Operations role is leading commercial operations organisation wide, establishing and championing commercial discipline in how opportunities are identified, tracked and addressed, and ensuring risk is understood and appropriately mitigated during and following the deal cycle.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Working directly with the CEO and Business Development functions on bid responses, pricing, and resource plans required to win and deliver work in ANZ and USA growth markets;
- Management of Render deal pipeline and playing a lead role in ANZ business development opportunities;
- Driving customer success and account management disciplines to ensure long-lasting customer relationships;
- Operating with a comprehensive understanding of resource allocation and client requirements to ensure that internal resources are costed effectively during negotiations, and allocated efficiently during implementation;
- Contract negotiation and administration, and building valued relationships with partners, customers and industry in Australia and abroad.
Render exists to Build Networks Better.
Our Digital Network Construction platform enables telecommunications, network engineering and construction organisations to transform the way networks are deployed. With hundreds of billions being spent on network infrastructure projects around the world, finding new ways to maximise productivity and minimise risk has never been more critical. Render’s technology dramatically improves control of network rollouts, reducing the cost and time to deploy large-scale networks in Australia, New Zealand and US markets.
Render has developed a set of custom GIS-centric web and mobile applications, and to help drive growth and mature processes we are looking for exceptional, passionate people to join the team.
If you're interested in this role please share your details and CV via the form and we will be in touch within a few days. We really value your time and look forward to discussing the opportunity further.
If you have any queries , please reach out directly to: Geraldine Nankervis | firstname.lastname@example.org