Business Analyst - Digital
Fixed Term - 12 Months / Full Time / Melbourne Based
Render’s singular focus is best summarised by our mission; continuously innovate and evolve technology to Build Networks Better.
Render’s digital construction management platform enables telecommunication network operators and construction teams to digitize the construction workflow and significantly reduce the time and cost of large-scale fibre deployment.
With over $30B in annual US network infrastructure investment expected to continue for the next decade, the need for technology enabled efficiency and streamlined construction approaches is absolute. As a result, Render's market-leading platform is experiencing rapid adoption and we are looking for exceptional tech talent to join the team as we build the platform and to contribute to our high-growth journey.
Beyond our work, our values shape everything that we do at Render and we can’t understate how central these six statements are to our culture. Our team not only have a genuine passion for innovating the network construction sector, but live and breathe our values:
- Innovate for impact
- Love what you build
- Back yourself to win
- Be the customer outcome
- Stay open
- Embrace the larrikin
The role you will play:
As we build our platform, we’re looking for an experienced Digital Business Analyst to join the team on a 12-month Fixed Term contract and apply your skills to enhance the development of our global SaaS platform.
Working closely with the Chief Product Officer, you’ll be responsible for analyzing the network construction business domain, collaborating with users to understand and document capabilities required and work with the delivery team to co-design documentation and deliver against customer requirements.
Further responsibilities of the role include:
- Storyboarding and slicing of initiatives into capabilities, features and stories
- Grooming the product backlog
- Test user stories and write test cases (once...because we love automation!)
- Assessing current capabilities and weigh up future capabilities against business objectives
Our ideal candidate has:
- Experience gained as a Business analyst, product manager or product owner, ideally gained within a fast growth tech or SaaS environment
- The ability to understand and facilitate agile framework cadences & ceremonies like Scrum and Kanban
- You have the ability to leverage your creativity and innovative thinking to maximize the business value of new capabilities
- Ability to turn strategy into actionable initiatives and customer outcomes
- You’re a master communicator and a self-starter who has the tenacity to solve problems and find solutions in a professional and goal driven way
- You have empathy and can identify and document key pain points and opportunities to delight in a customer journey that provides actionable insights to the delivery team
- You are a great communicator with the ability to transfer knowledge from customers as well as team members to the wider team in a concise, easy to understand way
- You know your way around epics, user stories, tasks and test scenarios and have the ability to turn these into test cases
- You have the willingness to expand and broaden your knowledge and toolkit on an ongoing basis
What's on offer:
Render is building a business that Australia can be proud of. We’re a young company that’s growing fast in the US network construction industry, and have global ambitions on the horizon. You’ll work with great people, innovative technologies and know that you’re part of a broader vision to connect communities globally at a time when it’s never been more important.
How to apply:
If you're interested in this opportunity, please share your details and CV via the form and we will be in touch to discuss your application.
If you have any queries, please reach out to us at email@example.com